*NOTE* We purchase in auction lots and don't always know a lot about the product - this is one of them. Included below is all the information for you - we presume if you are looking at this, you know what it is!
Item is NEW
UNIVERSAL Triad® Electronic Compact Fluorescent Ballast, 347V, One or two Lamp 24W/26W Watt, 1 Lamp 22W/28W/32W/40W/42W Watt, Programmed Rapid Start Ballast
Triad® Electronic CFL Ballasts:
• High efficiency for maximum energy savings.
• Universal input voltage of 120-277V. Installer friendly universal input voltage, which reduces inventory and ensures that you have the right voltage ballast every time.
• Complete range of 347 volt CFL models that offer outstanding reliability and lamp performance.
• Programmed Rapid Starting (PRS) incorporated. PRS is recommended by all lamp manufacturers. Increases lamp life for those frequently switched applications where occupancy sensors are used. Meets all requirements of rapid start specs and more.
• Metal can construction. Metal housing construction meets all plenum codes and construction code requirements. It also delivers maximum heat transfer to extend ballast life. Designed and manufactured for long life.
• Meets all applicable regulatory and safety standards. ANSI C82.11 Ballast Specification, UL 935, FCC Part 18 (Class A), and UL2043 suitable for Air Handling spaces.
• 1- or 2- lamp operation of multiple lamp applications. Multiple lamp options on each ballast for added versatility in applications.
• THD<10% • Type CC and Type HL (hazardous locations) rated. Type CC is an anti-arcing feature that is used to reduce arcing caused by loose connections or improper lamp-pin to lampholder contact. The Type CC feature senses this arcing and shuts down the ballast to prevent damage.
• Dual entry color-coded wire trap terminals. For wiring accuracy and ease of installation.
• Low profile form case fits in any fixture. Use for surface or junction box mounting. The small size means less wasted space than the full alternative.
• End of lamp life shutdown circuit. Meets ANSI/NEMA requirements. It allows you to replace failed lamps without turning off the power.
• 75° C Temperature Test point. Maximum Case Temperature of 75° C allows for easy ballast/fixture testing, assuring proper temperature application.
• Lamp proximity. Lamps can be mounted in close proximity to these ballasts due to no temperature critical components near the can sides. And, their circuit board potting enhances reliability by lowering case temperatures