Trumpeter Models is one of the premier modelling brands in the industry. Made in China, Trumpeter specializes in military models, model aircraft, and model ships. In addition, they provide a variety of great, inexpensive modelling tools for use on your workbench. Trumpeter also has made a name for themselves with their large 1/200 scale model ships, 1/350 aircraft carriers, and 1/24 scale model aircraft. For advanced modellers, Trumpeter kits are extensive, with hundreds of parts, often photo-etched parts, and a large paint chart that helps create some of the most realistic model kits. Many other scales are available as well!
The Messerschmitt Me262 A-2a:
- The Messerschmitt Me262 "Swallow" was the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft. Officially named "Swallow", and the Allies called it the “Storm bird”. The Me262 had a negligible impact on the course of WWII. Its design was highly influential on postwar aircraft development. Plans were first to test flight in 1941, In April 1944, into service. In the end, slightly over 1400 Me262s of all versions were produced.
- This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting.
- Cement, tools and paint are not included.
- Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up.
- Highly detailed Scale Model Kit.
- The kit consists of 38 parts.
- Includes a clear canopy and a detailed tractor.
- Model Size: Length 73.4mm, Wingspan 86.9mm
- Paint Schemes:
- 1.Me262 A-2a (Wk.Nr.500200) of II./KG51,1945
- 2.Me262 A-2a I./KG51,1944/1945