This traditional bamboo whisk, known as a "chasen", is used in Japanese tea ceremonies to prepare perfectly smooth matcha. No geisha required: just pour almost-boiling water over your powdered tea and whisk until you reach an even consistency. Then drink immediately to experience the deliciously healthy taste of a centuries-old ritual. Or get modern and mix the sweetened tea with frothy steamed milk for a tasty latthé. Kanpai!
- ◆ This tea whisk is made of premium natural bamboo,with strong,perfect for your pleasant life.
- ◆ Fresh and natural, approx 100-prong fringe, tea culture is from a very noble culture, tea being the taste of life
- ◆ Traditional utensil for preparation of Matcha Tea, it helps to whisk Matcha powder into frothy lather, brings out the inner flavor of the tea.
- ◆ This Matcha Tea Bamboo whisk is the perfect gift for your family,friends & loved ones,beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone.
- ★ Please Note: As this whisk is made of natural bamboo, please dry it after use and store in a dry spot.