Incorporating the latest innovations, the Pacer 112 UE is a single-motor upright vacuum designed for reliability.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue.
- Variable handle adjustment for different height users.
- Closed handle allows a relaxed grip.
- Large carrying handle makes transport easy.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor and Chevron-style brush for thorough cleaning.
- HEPA filter standard. Optional cloth and fleece bags are available elsewhere.
- Thorough three-step filtration: two-ply bag, motor filter, and HEPA filter.
- Reliable mechanical clutch disconnects brush when jammed.
- Detachable suction tube makes clearing clogs simple.
- Molded rubber bumper protects fixtures and furniture.
- No expensive electronic controls to repair or replace.
- Durable polypropylene body and base stand up to commercial use.
- Simple cord wrap release for quick access.
- Checked over for functionality and ok'd to go!
- Enclosed handle allows for a relaxed grip during operation.
- Built-in extension hose and wand make
- above-the-floor cleaning a snap.
- Convenient carrying handle makes transport easy.
- Brush adjustment dial on the base allows for instant carpet pile adjustments.
- Chevron-style brush is built for tough commercial use, and is easily removed for replacement.
- Shock-absorbing wheels keep the vacuum quiet on rough surfaces.
- The handle is adjustable for different height operators.
- Cord strain relief prevents damage to the power cord.
3 Stage Filtration!
1) Self-sealing filter bag
2) Motor filter
3) HEPA Exhaust filter
With the HEPA filter, the Pacer removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or greater in diameter, resulting in extraordinary clean air.
The ergonomic handle and handle height adjustment help prevent cumulative trauma disorder.
The Pacer uprights have received the Carpet Rug Institute green label certification.