With spring and summer just around the corner, it's time to grab the kids and go fly kites!
We have a variety of kites to choose from.
Kite width varies from 25in - 30in
- Handle, line, and quick clip included
- Durable nylon
- Ready to fly
- Fiberglass airframe
Ages: 8 - adult
Wind Range: 5 - 18 mph (8 - 29 kph)
Line Weight: 15lb (6.8kg)
Line Length: 100ft (30.5m)
- Always find a location that is open and free of buildings or trees.
- With your back to the wind, release your kite into the air.
- Let the line out slowly while occasionally tugging to gain altitude.
- For an assisted launch, have a friend hold your kite 50 feet / 15.24 meters downwind and release your kite.
- Pull in line to gain altitude and release slowly for more distance.
DO NOT FLY NEAR OVERHEAD POWER LINES!