Building Quality & Realistic Models Since 1969
Academy 1/35 U.S. Army M1A2 Tusk II Tank ACA13298
The M1 Abrams is a modern U.S. third-generation main battle tank. It entered service in 1980 to replace the M60. The M1 is the principal main battle tank of the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. It is also widely used by the armies of Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Iraq. The M1A2 is one of the main versions of the M1 Abrams. Compared to M1A1, it has an improved fire control system, an improved cooling system, and digital maps.
- The current version of U.S. Army M1A2 Tank
- Includes V1, TUSK I, TUSK II with three marking options
- Flexible tracks, CROWS and reactive armor included
- Features armored gun shield parts of V2, TUSK I, TUSK II
- Contains photo-etched parts and masking seal